Reputable North Carolina Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense & Divorce
Committed Concord advocate provides sound counsel to clients
Koontz, Hawkins & Miller PLLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense and Divorce cases since 1978. Based in Concord, our attorney is familiar with the courts of the Concord area and throughout all of North Carolina. With 32 years of experience, our attorney has the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, they are focused on your success. Please read their profile to learn more about their professional background.
Knowledgeable attorney handles multiple areas of the law
Our attorney has a thorough understanding of North Carolina law and works hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Civil Litigation — A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorney uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Criminal Defense — Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. We have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- Divorce — Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyer is dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- DUI/DWI — Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in North Carolina, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Traffic Violations — Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in North Carolina, contact us today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
When you retain our services, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable North Carolina law firm today
Koontz, Hawkins & Miller PLLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyer work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Concord. Call our firm at 704-960-1364 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.